Want a free valuation
Fill out our simple form here.
Download our sales and rental lists
35 The Quay, Dundrum, Newcastle, BT33 0LS
Offers Over £ 265,000
- For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Situated on the quayside overlooking the beautiful Dundrum inner bay which lies at the foot of the famous Mourne Mountains.
- Breath-taking views over Murlough Bay Nature Reserve, Mourne Mountains & out to sea.
- 5 minutes stroll to Murlough National Trust Nature Reserve and a few minutes' walk to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- Beautiful waterfront setting in a delightful village location within walking distance of shops, excellent restaurants and coastal walks.
- Royal County Down Golf Club, the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore and Castlewellan forests, and Newcastle are a short drive away.
- Luxurious accommodation including an open plan kitchen/dining/ living area with access to a spacious balcony.
- Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Access by stairs or lift.
- This amazing apartment would ideally suit both those seeking a seaside retreat or a permanent luxury home base.
Proudly positioned within this exclusive development. The Quay is undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland's premier properties in the popular village of Dundrum which nestles at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, leisure facilities and many tourist attractions. This truly outstanding and unique property enjoys that rare combination of location and luxury. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Dundrum Bay with uninterrupted views across to Murlough Nature Reserve and out to sea, the property features an impressive open plan kitchen - dining - living area which opens on to an exquisite balcony and is the perfect place to unwind and take in the views. Three well-proportioned and presented bedrooms with two ensuite shower rooms and private balcony. A luxury family bathroom complements the bright and spacious accommodation. Take the time to view this superb apartment - you will be impressed with what awaits you.
- Lifts and stairs to all floors.
KITCHEN/LIVING TO DINING AREA:24' 7" x 17' 1" (c. 7.50m x 5.20m)
- Excellent selection of high and low fitted maple effect units featuring an extensive range of built-in cupboards and drawers. Built in electric hob and conventional oven. Built in dishwasher, double fridge freezer and washer dryer. Formica work surfaces. Low voltage lighting. Breathtaking and uninterrupted views over Dundrum Bay and Murlough Bay Nature Reserve. Opening on to....
- Timber decked balcony with wrought iron balustrades. Space for table and chairs. Ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Extensive views.
BEDROOM (1):14' 10" x 13' 1" (c. 4.52m x 4.00m)
- Walk in wardrobe. Faux Balcony with breathtaking views.
MASTER ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting, concealed spotlighting.
BEDROOM (2):14' 4" x 8' 10" (c. 4.38m x 2.70m)
- Built in wardrobe. Faux balcony with breathtaking views.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting, concealed spotlights.
BEDROOM (3):10' 4" x 7' 5" (c. 3.15m x 2.25m)
- Breathtaking views.
BATHROOM:10' 12" x 7' 3" (c. 3.34m x 2.20m)
- Luxury bathroom suite including, paneled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash basin, bidet and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling. Extractor fan and concealed spot lighting.
- Private car parking for residents with good guest parking.