Want a free valuation
Fill out our simple form here.
Download our sales and rental lists
17 The Quay, Dundrum, BT33 0LS
Asking Price £ 125,950
- For Sale
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Beautifully presented first floor apartment within the exclusive development of The Quay.
- Situated on the quayside overlooking the beautiful Dundrum inner bay which lies at the foot of the famous Mourne Mountains.
- Breath-taking views over Murlough Bay Nature Reserve, Mourne Mountains & out to sea.
- The Quay is a popular shorefront development in the stunning village of Dundrum with easy access to Newcastle and a short distance from Downpatrick and the main arterial routes to Belfast which is a 5
- 5 minutes stroll to Murlough National Trust Nature Reserve and a few minutes' walk to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- Beautiful waterfront setting in a delightful village location within walking distance of shops, excellent restaurants and coastal walks. Royal County Down Golf Club, the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore an
- Nature lovers will be in heaven watching and listening to the many species of seabirds which feed in the inner bay.
- Luxurious and spacious accommodation including an open plan kitchen / dining / living area that provides direct access to a large semi circular spacious balcony with room for al fresco dining and sun-
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with (Master with ensuite facilities).
- Offering bright and spacious accommodation.
- Access by stairs.
- Private and secure car parking.
- This amazing apartment would ideally suit both those seeking a seaside retreat or a permanent luxury home base.
Proudly positioned within this exclusive development, the Quay is undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland's premier properties in the popular village of Dundrum which nestles at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions. This exceptionally well presented first floor apartment within a block of only three apartments enjoys that rare combination of location and luxury. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Dundrum Bay with views across to Murlough Nature Reserve and out to sea, the property features an impressive open plan kitchen - dining - living area which opens on to a large private balcony and is the perfect place to unwind and take in the views. Two well-proportioned and presented bedrooms with master ensuite shower room. A luxury family bathroom complements the bright and spacious accommodation. Take the time to view this superb apartment - you will be impressed with what awaits you.
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Stairs to all floors;
- Laminate flooring. Airing cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING TO DINING AREA:28' 11" x 10' 8" (c. 8.81m x 3.25m)
- Living/dining area with laminate flooring. Sliding patio doors to feature balcony. Excellent range of high and low fitted beech units featuring an extensive range of built-in cupboards and drawers. Granite effect worktop with under unit lighting. Stainless steel four ring Whirlpool hob with extractor above. Stainless steel Whirlpool under oven. Combined Hotpoint Aquarius washer dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Partly tiled walls. Breakfast bar area. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed gas boiler.
- Timber decked semicircular balcony with wrought iron balustrades. Space for table and chairs. Ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Extensive views of Murlough bay and the Mourne Mountains.
MASTER BEDROOM:12' 8" x 9' 3" (c. 3.86m x 2.82m)
- Double built in wardrobes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with a thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash back and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 8' 11" (c. 3.18m x 2.72m)
- Luxury, white bathroom suite including, tiled paneled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back and low flush WC. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Private car parking spaces with good guest parking.