Want a free valuation
Fill out our simple form here.
Download our sales and rental lists
156 Glenwood Court, Lisburn , BT28 3UF
Monthly £ 600
- For Rent
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Heating: Oil
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Pets. No Smokers.
- Exceptionally well presented semi detached property in a modern cul-de-sac development.
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace.
- Modern fitted Kitchen open plan to Dining Area and door to rear patio and garden.
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms on the First Floor.
- Bathroom with cream suite.
- Well presented throughout.
- Upvc triple glazed throughout and oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 2 vehicles.
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn.
- Convenient location close to both Belfast and Lisburn.
This superb and deceptively spacious semi detached property is ideally located in a quiet modern cul-de-sac development just off Glenavy Road providing easy access to both Belfast and Lisburn. Superb shopping and leisure facilities all close by, and only twenty minutes to Belfast International Airport. Tastefully presented and well maintained by the current owner, this attractive semi detached home shall create instant interest on today's rental market and will appeal to a broad range of potential tenants. Briefly the accommodation comprises living room with feature fireplace and bay window, modern fitted Kitchen / dining area,the kitchen benefits from a full array of appliances and offers access to the enclosed rear patio garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Early viewing is advised as demand in the area is proving
Find on the map
Location of Property
From city centre take Antrim Road and head onto Prince William Road. Take second left into Ballymacash Road which runs into Glenavy Road. Glenwood Court is on the right hand side.
Energy Efficiency Rating
Semi-Detached , 4 Beds
Monthly £ 600