Want a free valuation
Fill out our simple form here.
Download our sales and rental lists
11 Marlborough Park North , Belfast , Antrim , BT9 6HJ
Monthly £ 1,100
- For Rent
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Heating: Gas
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- An attractive and spacious semi-detached family home just off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast.
- Bright reception room with solid wood flooring and an open fire.
- Modern kitchen open plan to dining area, with French doors leading to a delightful enclosed rear garden and decked patio area.
- Excellent array of built-in kitchen appliances.
- Three double bedrooms over two floors, master with en-suite.
- Contemporary main bathroom with white three piece suite.
- Second floor roof-space conversion with fixed staircase.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Full of character throughout retaining many of the original features.
- Attached garage and alarm system.
- Private secure parking to the front.
- Delightful enclosed rear garden in lawn and mature shrubs.
Bennett Estate Agents are delighted to introduce to the market this attractive and spacious three bedroom property ideally situated just off the popular Lisburn Road on Marlborough Park North. The accommodation comprises a lounge with open fireplace, spacious kitchen open to dining area with access to the enclosed rear garden, three double bedrooms over two floors and a contemporary bathroom. Complete with gas fired central heating, this house offers the occupier bright, warm and homely living accommodation. Ideally suited for a family or professional couple seeking a home within walking distance to both Lisburn Road and Malone Road, Queens University, the City Hospital and Belfast City Centre. Viewing is highly recommended.