Want a free valuation
Fill out our simple form here.
Download our sales and rental lists
7 Castleview, Dundrum, Co Down, BT33 0SA
Asking Price £ 325,000
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Most attractive detached villa on superb, private site .
- Four well proportioned and presented bedrooms on the first floor ( Two En suite)
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Mahogany Double Glazing throughout.
- Open Plan Kitchen With Range Of Quality Built In Appliances
- Luxury fitted Bathroom With Contemporary White Sanitary Ware And Stylish Tiling
- Finished And Presented To An Exceptionally High Standard
- Expansive Secluded Gardens.
- Views Over Dundrum Bay and the Mourne Mountains
- Within Walking Distance Of Excellent Restaurants And Shops and coastal Walks
- A Few Minutes Drive From Newcastle And The Royal County Down Golf Club
- Approximately 45 Minutes drive From Belfast
Nestling at the foot of Dundrum Castle in the centre of the exclusive Castle View development, this most attractive detached villa is set in a delightful site overlooking the bay in the picturesque village of Dundrum. This property has a number of unique architectural features throughout, and is positioned at an extra height so as that each window captures the true characteristics of the breathtaking views on offer. The versatile layout is ideal for both entertaining and cosy living and includes a superb central Dining Room, Day Room and Living Room, magnificent modern Kitchen with sitting area, downstairs wc, and a Utility Room. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms (all with glimpses of the coast or castle) and two with Ensuite facilities. A luxury bathroom and two generous storage areas completes the bright and airy first floor. Externally, this fine home is complemented by a magnificent private, landscaped garden partially in lawn and partial raised paved area, ideal for outdoor relaxing and entertaining. Superbly located in a convenient village location, the area is a delight for country and coastal enthusiasts with an array of walks around Dundrum Castle and Dundrum Bay close at hand. The overall ambiance, stunning interior, excellent gardens, the location and the beautiful setting offers the discerning purchaser the rare opportunity to enjoy a quality lifestyle in this much sought after area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Security alarm. Ceramic tiled floor leading to:::
DINING ROOM:19' 0" x 17' 4" (c. 5.79m x 5.28m)
- Part Ceramic tiled floor continued from entrance hall, part solid birch floor, Television and Telephone points, two built in side cupboards with granite tops. Large floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views of Dundrum Bay and the Mourne Mountains.
LOUNGE:16' 5" x 15' 7" (c. 5.00m x 4.75m)
- Multi Fuel unique design burner with slate surround and hearth. Television and Telephone points. Solid Birch Wood Floor continued from Dining Room..
FAMILY ROOM:16' 7" x 12' 1" (c. 5.05m x 3.68m)
- Door leading to rear and side landscaped garden. Solid Birch Wood Floor. Shelved storage, views of Dundrum Bay. Television point
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor
KITCHEN18' 5" x 12' 11" (c. 5.61m x 3.94m)
- Luxury Beech kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, Granite Worktops throughout, Double bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated 4 ring hob, "Zanussi" Fan assisted oven with separate grill and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, "Whirpool" american style fridge freezer and ice maker. Concealed spot Lighting, Partially tiled walls, Ceramic Tiled Floor.
UTILITY ROOM:12' 4" x 7' 9" (c. 3.76m x 2.36m)
- Matching kitchen low level units, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic Tiled Floor. Door Access to Garden area.
- Thermostatically controlled zoned heating system. Shelved storage. Access to Garage. Ceramic tiled floor. Boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Velux window. Enclosed airing cupboard
MASTER BEDROOM:19' 9" x 12' 3" (c. 6.02m x 3.73m)
- Walk in robe, separate built in robe, telephone and televisions points, views overlooking Dundrum Castle.
- Fully Tiled "Aqualisa" Corner shower cubicle with curved screen, wash hand basin, low flush wc, Partial tiled walls. Extractor Fan. Velux window.
BEDROOM (2):19' 5" x 16' 1" (c. 5.92m x 4.90m)
- Range of built in wardrobes, drawers and dresser, double radiator. Storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" shower. Ceramic tiled floor, and double radiator. Extractor Fan. Concealed Lighting. Views of the Mourne Mountains.
BEDROOM (3):13' 5" x 11' 6" (c. 4.09m x 3.51m)
- Built in robe and shelved storage.
BEDROOM (4):11' 9" x 12' 2" (c. 3.58m x 3.71m)
- Currently used as an office. Panoramic Views of the Bay. All curtains, bespoke wooden blinds and velux blinds are included in the sale
BATHROOM:7' 9" x 8' 6" (c. 2.36m x 2.59m)
- White suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, velux window, extractor fan, concealed lighting.
- Remote controlled access via the front or the rear hallway. Power and light.
- Tarmac driveway. Secluded Landscaped gardens to side and rear. Surround Footpath leading to raised paved seating area. Timber boundary Fence. Water tap. Oil tank. External lighting.